POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Conversion software?? (Poser to POV) : Re: Conversion software?? (Poser to POV) Server Time
14 May 2024 03:28:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Conversion software?? (Poser to POV)
From: Dayv
Date: 13 Sep 2001 23:47:56
Message: <3ba17dec$1@news.povray.org>
I've found Crossroads... but I'm having some trouble with it...  I haven't
figured out what format I should export from Poser to import into
crossroads... so far I've tried .3ds, which came out all screwed up . . .
Image was inverted and had no textures.

I'm trying another format now... it's been "reading" it for so long I don't
even remember what the format was... as of now it's reading line 3,000,000
+.  I'm about to go to bed... maybe when I get up it'll be done... (running
a 1.2 Ghz Pentium III with 64 megs ram...)

Can anyone reccomend an import/export file combo that will work effectively?
Or maybe another software package??  I tried ObjuvPov but it doesn't seem to
be working... the source file it generated is calling on a .tga file as an
image map... but the .tga doesn't exist anywhere.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

I've been playing with poser for a week now and made all kinds of people and
think its great but I need to be able to use them!!!  :)

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Dayv