POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : cloth sim : Re: cloth sim Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:32:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: cloth sim
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 13 Sep 2001 18:50:48
Message: <3ba13848@news.povray.org>
"Reusser" <reu### [at] chorusnet> wrote in message
news:120920011856007461%reu### [at] chorusnet...
> Finally, if anyone knows how to take the mesh grid created at the
> bottom and make it a smooth mesh with mesh2, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  I
> really have no idea at the moment.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Rico,

Thanks for posting this - I've not run it yet, but I shall soon.

Regarding smooth meshes, I've posted one of the output .inc files from Cloth
Sim in povray.binaries.scene-files. Look for Reusser-Cloth. It shows how
Mesh 2 are written. Maybe this will help you - it's a little over my head at
the moment.

All the best,

Andy Cocker