POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Slow CSG : Re: Slow CSG Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Slow CSG
From: Chris Jeppesen
Date: 13 Sep 2001 14:21:06
Message: <3ba0f912@news.povray.org>
Turn off the "eliminate maunal bounding" option (-ur). POV always thinks it
can bound better than you can, but it is frequently wrong when trying to
bound a difference.

turn on the display of bounding boxes (+ud) and see if huge areas of the
screen are in the bounding box of a small object

"Arnold the Aardvark" <aar### [at] NOTTHIStubulidentatademoncouk> wrote in
message news:3ba0d4cc$1@news.povray.org...