POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Warfare topic : Re: Warfare topic Server Time
26 Jun 2024 01:59:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Warfare topic
From: JMGP
Date: 12 Sep 2001 12:43:04
Message: <3b9f9098@news.povray.org>

news:3b9f71a0$1@news.povray.org...
> Tricky - I thought of suggesting that the current topic be changed. I
certainly
> wouldn't want to model anything directly portraying the events. It would
seem a
> little tacky to be worrying about the exact media settings for an
explosion
> under the current circs.

I do agree with you. I would change the topic for "hope".
Here from the Basque Country, where we all know the meaning and the effects
of terrorism and
the only thing we want is to live in peace, I send my condolences to all the
people who live in the
U.S.A.and strength to ease the pain they are suffering now.

Txemi Jendrix