POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : PP focal blur Q : Re: PP focal blur Q Server Time
8 Jul 2024 16:36:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PP focal blur Q
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 10 Sep 2001 09:37:12
Message: <3b9cc208@news.povray.org>
I'd like to hear answer on your second question.  I tried to render a large
image (10240 x 7680) and got a out of memory error when it came to creating
the focal blur version.  I then tried to clear up enough memory and re-run
with +c and get the same error: "cannot open aborted data file".  Since it
took me over 2 weeks for this to render I'm not real happy that I have no
way to continue.