POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Colors.inc-macros incomplete : Colors.inc-macros incomplete Server Time
2 May 2024 06:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Colors.inc-macros incomplete
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 9 Sep 2001 12:21:29
Message: <3b9b9709@news.povray.org>
Hi again,

at the risk of being nailed to what ever you have handy: Those converter
macros in colors.inc are not ready to use yet, right?
CRGB2HSL(Color) is missing
CHSL2RGB(Color) picks the HSLvalues in the variables R,G and B but works
afterwards with H, S and L. That seems not correct to me.

Is this on someone's ToDo-List already? I couldn't find it being mentioned
anywhere (esp. not in the known issues list).

Marc-Hendrik