POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Best way to add logo or copyright notice to several images? : Re: Best way to add logo or copyright notice to several images? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:14:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Best way to add logo or copyright notice to several images?
From: Anoop
Date: 9 Sep 2001 08:21:00
Message: <3b9b5eac@news.povray.org>
Hi Glen,

Probably overkill but Photoshop has a batch command feature. Also,
possibly you may be able to make a scriptfile for gimpwin
(www.gimpwin.org) - the win version of Gimp.
Again (I'm no expert) theoretically, you should be able to make a
batch file (.bat) which can open a dos (perhaps windows too) program
(like Compupic, imagemagick?) and run commands on a file, close it and
repeat with another.
Sorry if it's not what you're looking for.

Regards,
-Anoop