POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Best way to add logo or copyright notice to several images? : Re: Best way to add logo or copyright notice to several images? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Best way to add logo or copyright notice to several images?
From: Ian Shumsky
Date: 9 Sep 2001 06:47:59
Message: <3b9b48df@news.povray.org>
Hi,

There is a utility by Lewis A Sellers called PostTool which can be used to
add a logo to a whole series of frames and runs under DOS. I *think* the URL
is either http://www.public.usit.net/lsellers or
http://www.intrafoundation.com (well, those are the ones in the readme
file), but you will probably find that it is listed somewhere in Ken's
links.

If you have trouble finding it, let me know and I can mail the archive to
you.

Cheers,
Ian.

http://www.outerarm.demon.co.uk/graphics/graphics.html