POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Minor change request for Pov? : Minor change request for Pov? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Minor change request for Pov?
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 7 Sep 2001 12:42:01
Message: <3b98f8d9@news.povray.org>
Hmm, I find the default quickres.ini a bit restrictive, I prefer to have
various sizes and aspect ratios (ie square, 4x3, 3x2, 16x9, 2x1 etc).
Perhaps it could be modified to support more ratios?  That being the case,
the little window in POV-Win that shows the current selection would have to
be larger, so you could see the full description...

...Chambers