POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Praise POV-Ray 3.5 ! : Re: Praise POV-Ray 3.5 ! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Praise POV-Ray 3.5 !
From: Rune
Date: 5 Sep 2001 15:29:19
Message: <3b967d0f@news.povray.org>
"Adrien Beau" wrote:
> The new logo and new icons also are a real improvement. The
> magic touch that makes POV stand above the crowd, on a par
> with major Windows applications.

It has been a long way from when I first suggested the idea of a POV-Ray
logo back in May 1999 till today, involving lots of organization of the logo
contests, lots of people participating in them, lots of design work being
done etc. I'm really glad it paid off! :)

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)