POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : 60fps animations? : Re: 60fps animations? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 08:33:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 60fps animations?
From: sshelby
Date: 5 Sep 2001 09:17:51
Message: <3b9625ff@news.povray.org>

I'm not sure about the answer to your question. I use Moray with the Enzmann
animation plugin to make my animations. I use AVI MPG-4, V1. There is no
input for configuration, except compression and bitrate. I then Use
VirtualDub to get further compression and other changes. I always use the
de-interlace filter.
I just checked my archives and found four versions of the airplane
animation, all with 240 frames, one at 10fps, one at 15fps, one at 30fps,
and one at 60fps. the only one that does not have a double image on the
leading edge of the wing is the one at 60fps.

> sshelby wrote:
> >
> > Andy,
> > The problem is the distance the object moves from one frame to another.
If