POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PIII/Athlon and P4 optimized Binaries : Re: PIII/Athlon and P4 optimized Binaries Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:14:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PIII/Athlon and P4 optimized Binaries
From: Tilly
Date: 30 Aug 2001 17:05:48
Message: <3b8eaaac@news.povray.org>
The "not-optimized" Version I mean is the Official Version that we can
download from www.povray.org . The first PIII and P4 optimized Versions from
http://students.washington.edu/sschmitt/pov/ are from April, 2001 I guess.
The second, more optimized (PIII/Athlon and P4) Versions are just a few days
on the Server.

But I used the MS-VC-Version too. But the Intel C 5.0 and 5.1 compiled
Version is much faster.

Tilly