POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRAY 3.5 - The Beans are in here! : Re: POVRAY 3.5 - The Beans are in here! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:15:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRAY 3.5 - The Beans are in here!
From: Rune
Date: 30 Aug 2001 04:39:42
Message: <3b8dfbce@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" wrote:
> > Also, I'm not completely sure of the fate of the spline
> > feature - maybe it was not so bad after all that it wasn't
> > included in the article!
>
> I really didn't have much time to cover that anyway. :\

And as I said, that just might be a good thing...

> You like the rest of it though?

Yes, it was very nice! :)

(But maybe you could have mentioned the new official logo, which is now
plastered all over the package? Well, it's quite apparent from some of the
screenshots anyway...)

BTW, could you send me your modified version of the mountain image (with the
slope pattern)?

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)