POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New news interface (beta) : Re: New news interface (beta) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New news interface (beta)
From: Alf Peake
Date: 19 Aug 2001 09:51:01
Message: <3b7fc445@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <newsadmin@-despam-povray.org> wrote in message
news:3b780876@news.povray.org...
> The POV-Ray team is pleased to announce the availibility of a new
web interface
[snip]

Just checked it out (us oldies may be slow but we do get there
eventualy). Always used OE for news so this is my first time with this
type of access. No problems, easy to use and navigate. Not tried
binaries yet so don't know how that will turn out. No complaints about
layout etc.

I'm using IE 5.5 and Win98SE.

--
Alf