POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 : Re: Re:USPTO tm for Wingear (2) -> License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Re:USPTO tm for Wingear (2) -> License Violation: 3D Render Studio 2000
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 15 Aug 2001 22:51:24
Message: <3b7b352c@news.povray.org>
Heh - today I saw one of their CD's full of emulators.  I was laughing to
myself about the fact that everything on there was free, when the
salesperson came up and told me that everything on there was free :)  They
advertised the ability to "instantly download and play thousands of arcade
games"... what they don't say is that in many cases it is illegal.  But that
doesn't seem to bother them.

...Chambers