POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : MegaPOV: Using in command-line mode? : Re: MegaPOV: Using in command-line mode? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 04:57:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOV: Using in command-line mode?
From: Stuart Gibson
Date: 13 Aug 2001 16:44:01
Message: <3b783c11@news.povray.org>
OK guys!!

It only spits out 'nothing' when used in a DOS box in windows! If used full
screen it works just like it should, render screen and everything else!! All
the acknowledgements are there in the 'About' screen when the render
finishes! The functionality is no different to the official DOS Povray 3.1g

So as far as I am concerned it complies with POVLEGAL no problem.

Tell me if I'm wrong......??

Stu.