POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.5 status : Re: POV-Ray 3.5 status Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:22:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.5 status
From: Rick Gutleber
Date: 10 Aug 2001 11:44:59
Message: <3b74017b$1@news.povray.org>
I was working on a really cool animation and was attempting to use the new
atmosphere feature.  The animation worked out really well and I found and
documented a couple of bugs to boot.  IIRC, I was communicating with none
other than Chris Cason.  I know it was five years ago because that was right
when my second child was born and he is now 5.

What's even scarier is that I actually did a major project with POV 1 for
someone once (an image of which can be found on my meager and hopelessly out
of date Website at http://www.zycha.com) before you could #declare...

I've still got the code, but all the imagemap .GIF's are on tape if I have
them at all.