POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Hamapatch version (2.4) : Re: New Hamapatch version (2.4) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:26:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Hamapatch version (2.4)
From: Peter Warren
Date: 5 Aug 2001 06:46:23
Message: <3b6d23ff@news.povray.org>
um, hi,

ok, i'm in a bad mood.

given.

I've dl'ed Hampatch 2.4.

I just hope and pray it's not as annoying as the
last one.

Now, I'm not an advanced user, like Warp, so I couldn't
care less about shortcut key (well, not yet.),
but I do have a problem with posted programs,
no matter how wonderful they are, as is Hampatch,
that have important features that don't friggin' work!

I believe it was (maybe still is) 'insert object' or something.

Again, I am in a bad mood, as I said, and, to top that off,
my cat is sleeping in me friggin chair, so I write this standing
up.

A guy who has a nice project going on with Hampatch.

Peter
war### [at] hotmailcom