POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New Hamapatch version (2.4) : Re: New Hamapatch version (2.4): What's new, actually? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:29:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Hamapatch version (2.4): What's new, actually?
From: Anoop Kumar
Date: 3 Aug 2001 07:27:02
Message: <3b6a8a86@news.povray.org>
Hi,

JMGP wrote in message <3b693a5c@news.povray.org>...
>Hi all:
>Some good news. There's a new Hamapatch version (2.4) released on 8/1/01
>I've just seen it and dowloaded, not installed still (so I don't know
what's

Well, I have, and, while I like it (it *is* quite wonderful for it's size)
I wonder: what exactly is new? All I could find was what looked like an
option to save as mesh2 format : which would be really wonderful - you
could use it in csg ops - if it wasn't permanently greyed out. Is it
supposed to be a teaser?Or did you have better luck? can you tell me.

Regards,
-Anoop