POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : broadcast legal post processing : broadcast legal post processing Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:38:36 EDT (-0400)
  broadcast legal post processing
From: Dennis Milller
Date: 1 Aug 2001 10:57:05
Message: <3b6818c1$1@news.povray.org>
I've got a Megapov animation that is way too hot for miniDV. The problem is
over saturation and brightness, I would guess. I can barely get the image to
hold on my external monitor if I use Premiere's Broadcast Legal colors
plug-in, but is there a Megapov post-processing function I might try to get
the same effect? Which might be best to pull back the overall color
saturation and/or brightness in the original animation?
Thanks very much.
D.

--
dhm### [at] mediaonenet