POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Focusing cylindrical light beams with a asherical lens : Focusing cylindrical light beams with a asherical lens Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:00:33 EDT (-0400)
  Focusing cylindrical light beams with a asherical lens
From: Marius Vinsdal
Date: 30 Jul 2001 11:18:48
Message: <3b657ad8@news.povray.org>
Can anybody help?

want to create a scene with a lens that is focusing the light.

The scene could look something like this:
 A cylindrical light source
 A aspherical lens between the source and a plane or a box (just so I can
simulate the interaction between light and the lens) .

How can I align the properties of a lens/to the lens?

I ain't got much time in experimenting, so I would be rather thankful for
any assistance

Marvin