POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : contained_by qiery : Re: contained_by qiery Server Time
6 Oct 2024 13:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: contained_by qiery
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 22 Jul 2001 15:04:01
Message: <3b5b23a1@news.povray.org>
In article <chr### [at] netplexaussieorg> , Chris Huff
<chr### [at] maccom>  wrote:

>> It used to work this way in MegaPOV, didn't it?  I remember there was some
>> problem with containers...
>
> As I recall, the problem was the other way around: the containers were
> not transformed along with the function.

Ah, thanks!  I knew there was something but apparently I remembered it the
wrong way.

     Thorsten

BTW, this is fixed in the most recent versions, isn't it?  If not, please
remind me in the other group.

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde