POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : contained_by qiery : Re: contained_by qiery Server Time
6 Oct 2024 10:53:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: contained_by qiery
From: Dennis Milller
Date: 21 Jul 2001 22:58:34
Message: <3b5a415a@news.povray.org>
Well to clarify, the shape of the contained_by object is very clear (a box
or a sphere) in some points of the animations that I am working on. I'm
trying to find out if there are any ways to modify those shapes, which are
like a frame for the isosurface. Why you can't rotate or scale the
contained-by object independent of the isosurface itself or for that matter,
use other types of contained by shapes (cylinder, cone, etc.).
Anyone know?
thanks,
Dennis