POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Color help... : Re: Color help... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Color help...
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 15 Jul 2001 13:14:34
Message: <3b51cf7a@news.povray.org>
Unfortunately, then the colors would be fixed.  What I want is similar to
those cars that change color based on the angle from which you view them.
Its not a real high priority for me right now, so I'm not too sure I want to
try out POV-Man for it yet, but when I _do_ really need it now I know
where to go.

...Chambers