POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Isosurface 'water' but it goes concave : Re: Isosurface 'water' but it goes concave Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface 'water' but it goes concave
From: John D  Gwinner
Date: 9 Jul 2001 09:56:18
Message: <3b49b802$1@news.povray.org>
Ah, thanks - I'd been playing with the functions to see what the effect was
so that's probably where the x,z,y came from.

I didn't think it was a bug exactly, I thought I was doing something wrong
;-)

How would we isolate the bug?

I was wrong about the news link, it's
news:news.povray.org/povray.binaries.animations, "Rot and Renewal".  And now
that I check it, I had the x,z,y *lol*.  Back to the IDE ..

      == John ==