POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV performance : Re: POV performance Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:10:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV performance
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 8 Jul 2001 08:40:42
Message: <3b4854ca$1@news.povray.org>
"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote ;

> Ah, those were the days!

    My -first- computer was a TRS-80 with "advanced color basic". All I did
with it was draw lines to the end of sin/cos pairs to make pretty pictures.

    I might have messed around with a few games but I always went back to
trying to make pretty pictures with colored lines.

    Foreboding of wasted hours to come...