POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Eval Pattern, with iso surface : Eval Pattern, with iso surface Server Time
6 Oct 2024 11:59:17 EDT (-0400)
  Eval Pattern, with iso surface
From: M  Aitchison
Date: 7 Jul 2001 01:19:49
Message: <3b469bf5@news.povray.org>
I've been using Megapov v0.7, and I'm wondering weither it is posable to use
a bitmap with an isosurface.  It seems that I can't use some functions such
as eval_pattern, or eval_pigment when defining a fuction for the isosurface.
Is there any way to get around this?  I thought of storing the bitmap in an
array, but I can't even use arrays when defining the function.  All of this
is in an attempt to create a spherical height map.  If anyone knows how this
could be achived please let me know.
Thanks
Matt