POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : loading radiosity data : loading radiosity data Server Time
From: sacrofts
Date: 6 Jul 2001 18:22:14
Message: <3b463a16@news.povray.org>
I wonder if anyone can help.

I'm trying to get megapov to load radiosity data for use in a scene.
Whenever I put load_file into the radiosity block megapov then attempts
to pretrace the scene again as if it had ignored the instruction. Even
when pretrace_start and pretrace_end have been commented out, it is
still trying to calculate some values.

What lines should I remove or leave in the radiosity block so that
megapov will use the data I have already saved?

Many thanks,
Steve