POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV gives up half way through my 'inc'? : Re: POV gives up half way through my 'inc'? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV gives up half way through my 'inc'?
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 17 Jun 2001 12:59:43
Message: <3b2ce1ff@news.povray.org>
news:3b2cd3df@news.povray.org...
> In article <3b2ccd44@news.povray.org> , "Peter Cracknell" <pc### [at] lineonenet>
> wrote:

> It might help if you include the error message, don't you think so? ;-)

The error message is based on where it gives up on the inc file, ie if it
stops at smooth_tri it says error object or directive expected but
undeclared identifier 'smooth_tri' found instead.  It's as if it parses to a
certain point then thinks that the inc has finished and so doesn't parse the
remainder of the file.

Peter Cracknell