POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : New Hamapatch version : Re: New Hamapatch version Server Time
2 Jun 2024 04:10:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Hamapatch version
From: October
Date: 16 Jun 2001 12:18:07
Message: <3b2b86bf@news.povray.org>
Very cool!

I really liked the earlier betas and think this modeller has a great deal of
potential.  However I've had problems with the last version (2.3.2) on load
where it seems to hang producing the grid in the editor windows, instead
applying bits and pieces of whatever was running behind the application at
start up time.

Anyone else have this problem and is there a way to fix it?  I'm running a
V3 3000 with latest drivers and Direct X 8.0a.

October