POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stereo Rendering? : Re: Stereo Rendering? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereo Rendering?
From: Harold Baize
Date: 14 Jun 2001 18:30:22
Message: <3b293afe@news.povray.org>
Hmmm, so a virtual camera is different from a real
one? or is there something were missing here?
Here's an interesting idea, put transparent color
filters in front of the front mirrors and see if
the resulting image is an anaglyph! Another possibility
is that it needs a septum to keep the images seperate.

HB