POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stereo Rendering? : Re: Stereo Rendering? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereo Rendering?
From: Harold Baize
Date: 14 Jun 2001 16:14:39
Message: <3b291b2f$1@news.povray.org>
Seems to me it would be the same as the physical
camera attachment, just four mirrors at 45 degree
angles.

 |    |
 |    |
 \-\/-/
   __

You don't need to converge on the object, if the
outer mirror separation distance is right. Almost
all stereo cameras, and most stereo photography
using two synchronized cameras, use parallel
lenses to avoid keystone distortion. Then again
I could be wrong. Keep me informed.

Harold