POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stereo Rendering? : Re: Stereo Rendering? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:23:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereo Rendering?
From: Harold Baize
Date: 14 Jun 2001 15:19:28
Message: <3b290e40$1@news.povray.org>
Yep, should work. In the real world we have
mirrors for 3D photography. They're often
called "beam-splitter" attachments for regular
35mm cameras. The term is a misnomer because the
beam of light is not split, the frame of film is
split. So you'd render at double width? Something
like 1600x600?

Harold