POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Convention : Re: Convention Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:04:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Convention
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 4 Jun 2001 11:38:52
Message: <3b1bab8c$1@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote :

> There was a UK convention a couple of years ago and I don't recall anyone
> suggesting an alternate location at that time. Why should Americans act
> any differently ?

    Plus the fact that we -did- ask (or leave open the question) for
alternate locations and no one stepped forward to offer themselves as
organizer, liaison or victim. Since, so far, only two people have
volunteered, and they are both in the USA, it might have to be here by
default.

    Whines by trolls notwithstanding.