POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Convention : Re: Convention Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Convention
From: GrimDude
Date: 3 Jun 2001 18:16:39
Message: <3b1ab747@news.povray.org>
Surely there is some method in place (with convention hosts) to cover the
touchy issues. We will have to get a commitment from some minimum number
(though I'm guessing), but this is done often enough that I am sure there is
a satisfactory method available.

Else, we make Gail the Treasurer (we become a railroad club). :)

Grim