POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Convention : Re: Convention Server Time
8 Aug 2024 06:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Convention
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 1 Jun 2001 23:38:16
Message: <3b185fa8$1@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote ;

> >     Depends on your tastes I guess, I like oceans better than rocks.
>
> I've lived next to the ocean nearly my entire life. The novelty has
> pretty much worn off.

    I have lived my whole live near the ocean and I wouldn't want it any
other way.

> >     Is there some-pov-one in Aspen that can make the arrangements and
help
> > people who need info about lodging and travel etc?
>
> With the world at your finger tips you needs someone to do it for you ?

    Having arranged some of these sorts of events, I know that having
someone on hand is -much- better than trying to do it by phone or email. You
have -got- to see the rooms and you -must- check out the service. You need
experience with the roads and surroundings. You should plan some activities
and to do that you should know the area. Not pictures on the web or maps
from mapquest.