POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Convention : Re: Convention Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:11:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Convention
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 1 Jun 2001 15:31:30
Message: <3b17ed92@news.povray.org>
"Bob H." <omn### [at] msncom> wrote :

> What time of the year are we talking about here?  Not mid-summer I hope.

    No, right after the Hurricanes are over or just before the mosquitoes
breed. Say end of October to December or end of February to the beginning of
April. That's if we agree on Orlando, I don't know what it's like in
Atlanta.

> Far as the teleconferencing, I never have much luck with video calls.
> Someone think they could actually work a multi-user conference?

    Probably, out of the guys around here? Not me, but surely some of the
programmer guys can do it.

> And on the treasury aspect... well, I'll wait and see what people are
going
> to say about that too.  :-)

    That's kind of scary to me. Handing money around is a sure way to make
people mad, and you know how I hate to make people mad...