POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracing vs Scanline : Re: Raytracing vs Scanline Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Raytracing vs Scanline
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 1 Jun 2001 10:09:22
Message: <3b17a212@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote in message news:3b1783a2@news.povray.org...

>   Scanline rendering has nothing to do with raytracing. I'll try to list
> the differences between raytracing and scanline rendering:

<snip explaination>

Thanks, that clears a few things up. Is that in the VFAQ? If not maybe
it should be added.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *