POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gravity Well simulation? : Re: Gravity Well simulation? Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:05:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity Well simulation?
From: KalleK
Date: 30 May 2001 10:28:07
Message: <3b150377@news.povray.org>
>     This seems to be working... and you say you never worked with
> isosurfaces before?

Yes. I downloaded MegaPov 0.6 sometimes, let all so examples render,
but then leave aside, waiting for 3.5 ...

Now I took a look at some isopovcode to get to know the system of
function. Some trail and error, and here it goes. When I rendered the
scene, there were some artefacts (unlighted areas), but I thought that
would be normal - accuracy problem.

cukk