POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AOL access to POVray : Never Mind Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Never Mind
From: yooper
Date: 30 May 2001 00:26:18
Message: <3b14766a@news.povray.org>
ta da .... I made it !!!!  I was right . . . it was too simple . . .
that's what confused me ;)  I reread what Thorsten said and
then started a new account with the same simple settings . . .
just used AOL in place of my other ISP and bingo !!!!

So thanks all . . .

Now the question iz:  iz there any way to avoid having to
download all of the Headers for each of the groups when I
synchronize?  I mean there are 42000 in p.b.i. alone !!!
And, I'm pretty much up to date and have them already d/l'd
with my other account.
Or . . . iz this just part of the cost of doing business ? ;)
I can use my other account until I figure this out.  If anyone
can explain how I can avoid that or steer me towards the
answer, it would be much appreciated.

thanx
happy to know I won't have to go thru withdrawal . . . ;)