POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Webring : Re: POV-Ray Webring Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:07:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Webring
From: Rune
Date: 26 May 2001 10:46:33
Message: <3b0fc1c9@news.povray.org>
"Wlodzimierz ABX Skiba" wrote:
> I didn't want start holy war.

And you didn't. :)

> When somebody create webpage there could be as less as
> posible steps of advertising it. He must jump to two
> rings

He must not. He can if he wants to.

> When he look at something he must look into two rings.
> For some pages (included in both rings) he must download
> doubled size of code, more images etc. I just think it
> is wasting. I just think it is interest for both to have
> one well working ring.

I get your point, but unfortunately it's not possible.

> I think it should be good idea of connecting your
> (povray.co.uk & company) activity with current
> povray.org web team.

I have nothing to do with povray.co.uk except that my site is hosted there.
I think you're not talking with the right person.

> Also I think it could be good idea of adding something
> like povray.webpages group. I hope my English was enough.

Well, I'm not sure what you're talking about anymore. It started out with
being about the webrings, but then I lost track...

Thanks for the feedback anyway.

Rune
--
RingMaster of POV-Ray Webring