POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Webring : Re: POV-Ray Webring Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:10:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Webring
From: Bob H
Date: 24 May 2001 18:09:54
Message: <3b0d86b2$1@news.povray.org>
The one you are webring master of was the original (to use a word) I knew
about which was given up by someone (sorry, I follow names like a amnesia
victim) who then moved it to the "official"-like site of webring.povray.org
without carrying the members over as well.  That's pretty much what I was
trying to say.  I had always thought the person running that one at Yahoo!
before it was at Yahoo! is the person at webring.povray.org now.  Sorry if
I'm mistaken.

Far as official goes... seems difficult to not say the one at povray.org is
it.  Hope this doesn't create some webring war.  I'm joined to both those
anyway and the Yahoo! one was first.  Basically all a matter of what the
rulers of www.povray.org say so that leaves me out.  :-)

Bob H.