POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : reversing animation question : Re: reversing animation question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:26:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reversing animation question
From: Bob H
Date: 21 May 2001 09:52:02
Message: <3b091d82@news.povray.org>
"sshelby" <ssh### [at] rexnetnet> wrote in message
somehow that "save backward" checkbox had escaped my vision.

I cancelled my reply suggesting Camel's MPEGJoin... I was way off, nothing
like that in it I see now.  Since VideoMach does it I had to get it again
too and look for myself, I thought it certainly had a ping-pong effect but
not that "save backward" thing.  Now I don't know what it was I was thinking
of that does.
Can always count on someone knowing the answer around here, thank goodness,
but I'll probably come across it eventually on my own anyway (maybe
AviEdit... could be anything).

Bob H.