POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Infinity Box animation : Re: Infinity Box animation Server Time
20 Jul 2024 10:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infinity Box animation
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 May 2001 04:10:14
Message: <3afb9e66$1@news.povray.org>
Well, Alan Kong already answered that... However, the original mail was no
reply to your request, unfortunately. I think Chris Colefax answered that
quite well too.
No, the mention to povray.binaries.scene-files was only to make aware those
interested in animations that I had posted a demo scene file there about the
effects of animating a small object through an "Infinity Box".

thomas

"VICTOR THABETHE" <vt2### [at] coventryacuk> schreef in bericht

> Thomas de Groot wrote:
> >
> > Hi!
> > In p.b.s-f, I posted a small file for making an animation using the
Infinity