POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 2 line sig :) : Re: 2 line sig :) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2 line sig :)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 10 May 2001 02:53:23
Message: <3afa3ae3@news.povray.org>
Nekar Xenos <j-p### [at] citywalkcoza> wrote in message
> I  can't seem to render the sigs that use fonts even though the fonts are
> installed into windows. Should I copy the fonts into the includes
directory?

Nope, add the following line to povray.ini

Library_Path=C:\Windows\Fonts

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *