POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : modellers/magazines : modellers/magazines Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  modellers/magazines
From: Setepenaset
Date: 5 May 2001 18:40:26
Message: <3af4815a@news.povray.org>
Howdy, all -
Have been looking for the Bryce3 that was distributed with the magazine.
Metacreations has washed their hands of it, and Corel says it's not
available. I even wrote to the magazine, but they didn't respond. So - if
any of y'all kind people who got this software could think of a way to
transport it to me, I would be forever grateful. (and, since I've broached
the subject, the same could apply to vue d'esprit)

Secondly, it's become obvious that it would be useful to subscribe to 1 or
more computer graphic magazines. Does anyone know of a comparative listing
anywhere on the net?

Thanks for your time. :-)

Setep