POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Another Lightning macro : Re: Another Lightning macro Server Time
5 Jul 2024 10:12:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another Lightning macro
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 3 May 2001 05:34:28
Message: <3af12624@news.povray.org>
> Will you post your modified version (the one using your lightning)?

I was going to but I had that stiffy(3.5" disk unable to read stuff) problem
again. Can't wait till I get a CDRW so that I can bring files from home...
I'll try again tomorrow. But I think it would be better if I could
completely replace you branches with mine. That would be easy if you could
modify your version to have only straight arms without the 'jaggedness'.
Could you try that for me. I'm still rather 'new' to coding so it's not
always that easy for me to decipher what is what.

Thanks

Nekar