POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : math ? : Re: math ? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: math ?
From: Shay and/or Carrie Ann
Date: 18 Apr 2001 20:47:11
Message: <3ade358f@news.povray.org>
nothing more complex than that. I do know the location of the point and of
the center. This is an easy question with an easy answer, just one with
which I am not familiar. What I have in mind is an arrangement of objects
beneath a dome, but not touching it. I am going to test out Margus Ramst's
formula. I'm sure he got it right. Thank you.

     -Shay

news:slr### [at] fwicom...