POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Posts being removed : Re: Posts being removed Server Time
20 Jul 2024 20:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Posts being removed
From: Patrick Dugan
Date: 15 Apr 2001 09:20:53
Message: <3ad9a035@news.povray.org>
Yep I DO use Outlook Express.  I don't think you made an erroneous
assumption...I did.  I looked in the options and there is a setting "delete
news messages XX amount of days after being downloaded.  It was set to 5
days.  Obviously I have erased my own messages!  That option is now turned
OFF.

Thank you!

"Alan Kong" <ako### [at] povrayNO-SPAMorg> wrote in message
> On Sat, 14 Apr 2001 21:57:54 -0500 Patrick Dugan wrote:
>
> >Is there some reason why my posts are being removed from this newsgroup?
>
>   Without even looking first at your message header I knew you were using
MS