POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Clothsim problem : Re: Clothsim problem Server Time
2 Jun 2024 02:45:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clothsim problem
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 11 Apr 2001 09:02:54
Message: <3ad455fe@news.povray.org>
Francois Labreque <fla### [at] videotronca> wrote in message

> Reduce the step to 0.1 or something similar.  That solved it for me,
> although it takes 200 000 iterations before my flag looks like it has
> moved a bit.

I've tried 0.1, 0.2 and 0.25 all with the same problem. Will try smaller
tonight

> And if you haven't read my earlier post on the subject, be warned that
> there's a typo in the strenght [sic] keyword.

I did read it but forgot. That explains why the sample wouldn't work.

Thanks

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *